The Committee of 100's 20th Annual Conference brings together Committee of 100 members and other influential leaders from around the world to address important issues affecting U.S.-China relations and the Chinese-American community. "Common Ground" is a unique forum that explores the increasingly symbiotic roles of the U.S. and China in global business, environmental, and social/political debates. Rather than reflecting on the past, our 20-year hallmark will look forward at the issues that will impact our two countries over the next 20 years. The conference will identify common issues and assess varying responses by our two countries, as well as the potential for shared engagement.
|Conference Venue||Gala Dinner Venue|
|The Waldorf Astoria
301 Park Avenue
New York, NY
|The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY
LEAD CONFERENCE SPONSOR
FEATURED HONOREES & SPEAKERS
- Cai Guo-Qiang, Contemporary Chinese artist
- Laura M. Cha, Deputy Chairman, HSBC Asia Pacific
- John S. Chen, President and CEO, Sybase
- Liu He, Executive Deputy Director, National Information Center & Executive Vice-Chairman and Director, China Information Industry Association
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide
- Robert G. Leary, CEO, ING U.S.
- The Honorable Gary Locke, United States Secretary of Commerce
- Vikram Pandit, Chief Executive Officer, Citigroup
- The Honorable Henry Paulson, 74th United States Treasury Secretary
- Jesse Wang, Executive Vice President & Chief Risk Officer, China Investment Corporation
ABOUT COMMITTEE OF 100
The Committee of 100 is a leadership organization of prominent Chinese Americans in business, government, academia, and the arts. For over 20 years, the Committee has served as a substantive bridge in the U.S.-China dialogue by fostering regular exchanges with the leadership of Beijing, Taipei, and Washington. Members of the Committee of 100 are leading U.S. citizens of Chinese descent who leverage their collective influence, resources and experiences to address important issues affecting U.S.-China relations as well as significant concerns of the Chinese American community.
677 Fifth Avenue, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10022